40 Acres near Holbrook, Navajo County, Arizona
Huge 40 acre parcel, great for outdoor enthusiasts, sustainable living, or to just get away from it all. Located just 15 miles south from the historic town of Holbrook, Arizona and not far from the Petrified Forest National Park. A rock hunters paradise! This area is approximately 5,100 feet in elevation, making for cooler summers and moderate winters. Wide-open views, and lots of stars at night! Gravel road access to the property. Great investment potential! Wholesale priced at $10,987.
- Aerial video of property:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH06dZ7gmZk&feature=youtu.be
- County: Navajo
- Size: 40 Acres
- APN: 110-21-010
- Short Legal: Section 35,T19N,R20E:Nw4 Se4
- Zoning: Vacant, Undetermined, Rural, Non-Subdivision
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 5100ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: no
- Water: carried or well
- Current Annual Taxes: $92.36
- Latitude: 34.7747174439987
- Longitude: -110.009608968