40 Secluded Acres near Snowflake, Navajo County, Arizona
Huge 40 acre parcel, great for outdoor enthusiasts, sustainable living, or to just get away from it all. Located just 16 miles from the historic town of Snowflake, Arizona and not far from the White Mountains recreational area. Sits over the Coconino Aquifer, providing good, abundant, water. This area is approximately 5,100 feet in elevation, making for cooler summers and moderate winters. Wide-open views, and lots of stars at night! This property has platted, legal road access, but physical access is only a trail currently, and requires a high-clearance or 4×4 vehicle. Great investment potential! Wholesale priced at $11,987.
Copy this link into Google Maps for directions to the property:
- County: Navajo
- Size: 40 Acres
- APN: 403-77-008
- Short Legal: Section 27,T14n,R23e: Se4 Ne4aka Tract 8
- Zoning: Vacant, Undetermined, Rural, Non-Subdivision
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 5100ft.
- Road Access: unmaintained gravel road access
- Electricity: no
- Water: carried or well
- Current Annual Taxes: $303
- Latitude: 34.5846639019989
- Longitude: -109.895786076